Address: Nymöllavägen, 295 73 Nymölla
Nymölla mill is documented from 1624, but is probably much older
The movement ended in 1960 when the pulp mill was built. In a severe fire in 1969 the living quarters and the mills top floor was destroyed. The Skräbeåns Molle Association have restored the environment to its original condition. The mill is open to visitors during different times of the year upon agreement.